Initial Intake Session (1hr) : $200.00 ( this is the standard rate for both individual and couple/family sessions)
Individual Session (45min): $110.00
Individual Session (90min): $145.00
Couples/family session (45min) : $130.00
Couples/ family session (90min): $160.00
Out of Pocket Rates for Medication Management
Initial appointment: $120.00
Follow up appointments: $30.00
Insurances Accepted by Each Counselor
- Victor Myers, LCPC : Blue Cross of Idaho, Blue Cross Blue Shield, True Blue Medicaid , Regence, Mountain Health Co-Op, United Healthcare (Medicaid and HSA only), Select Health, Idaho Medicaid plans
- Jayne Derr,LCSW: Blue Cross of Idaho, Blue Cross Blue Shield, True Blue Medicaid and Medicare plans, Regence, United Healthcare (Medicaid, Medicare, and HAS), Select Health, Cigna, Compsych/EAP
*Jayne is currently not accepting Medicaid patients at this time*
- Keith Moore,LPC: Blue Cross of Idaho, Regence, United Healthcare (Medicaid and HSA only), Cigna, Idaho Medicaid , True Blue (Medicaid only)
- Lisa Omori,LPC: Blue Cross of Idaho, Regence, United Healthcare( Medicaid and HSA only), Idaho Medicaid, True Blue (Medicaid only)
- Jessica Harris,LPC: Blue Cross of Idaho, Regence, United Healthcare( Medicaid and HSA only), Idaho Medicaid, True Blue (Medicaid only)
Sliding Scale Payment
Sliding scale payment option is based off income and the amount of persons the patient is responsible for. Sliding Scale can range from paying $35-$110 each session. Please fill out our form below then email, fax, or mail back to our office and our office staff will contact you with the payment determination results.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have by calling our office at 208.922.2207 or text us at 208.917.3678 or sending us an email at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!