Rates & Insurance
- Initial Appointment for Individual: $250
- Individual Appointment (30 min): $130
- Individual Appointment (45 min): $160
- Individual Appointment (60 min): $190
- Initial Appointment for Couples/families: $260
- Couples/families Appointment (30 min): $155
- Couples/family Appointments (45 min): $185
- Couples/family Appointments (60 min): $215
- Initial Appointment: $300
- Follow-up Appointments: $210
We try to credential all our counselors with most private insurances. It is your responsibility to make sure the counselor you are scheduled with is In-Network with your insurance plan. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Sliding Scale Payment
Sliding scale payment option is based off income and the amount of persons the patient is responsible for. Sliding Scale can range from paying $35-$110 each session. Please fill out our form below then email, fax, or mail back to our office and our office staff will contact you with the payment determination results.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment in a timely manner will result in the following:
- 1st Warning: A verbal reminder of our cancellation policy.
- 2nd Warning: An out-of-pocket charge of $50 will be added to the client’s account.
- 3rd Warning: An out-of-pocket charge of $75 will be added to the client’s account. If desired, the counselor may remove the client from their schedule.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have by calling our office at 208.922.2207 or text us at 208.917.3678 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!